Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mail in Mail out

WISH 204803...
...arrived Monday. Sometimes you just don't know what you wish for. So as they say...be careful... Well, I say keep wishing! I just wanted one of those little "wish" tickets. I didn't know the number was so significant. I didn't know it meant so much. I didn't know Wish 204803 was attached to a huge bag of treasures.


Yes indeed, I like it!

We, that would be me and eb traded wishes.

If you haven't passed by her place, you must. A very imaginative artist. Click here on eb.





Here is another little bit of mail art going out today. I don't know if you can tell that
the envelope is made with some of my over painted papers. Remember those deli wraps that I use under the pages when prepping an altered book?
I never throw them away. I just alter them some more after making the envelope.

More later,
Sharon

7 comments:

  1. Some bounty you got! Have fun creating with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so THAT'S what that yummy paper is! - gotta get some of that -

    please tell Norah that the wishes feel like snow flakes in a blizzard... if you know what I mean... lots of them... going out - and coming in

    oh yes - this is FUN!

    and thank you so very much!

    xox - eb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sharon, just stopped by and noticed you're an artist too ;) great paper lay-outs here so i'll be back often and...thanks for joyning the summer blue diner. we had a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sharon - your most delightful postcard came today - putting a big smile on my funny face - it is amazing what you - and I mean - YOU - can do with a few scraps, a glue stick and a gloriously fertile imagination...

    Thank you so much -

    yes yes yes!!!

    xox - eb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have been busy Sharon, I haven't visited for a few days as I've been so busy, it looks like you have too.
    I love your books in your previous posts.
    The deli wrap, is that like a plastic film or is it a type of grease proof paper? We have different names for some things over here.
    Ro
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. m i c h e l l eJune 21, 2007 10:09 PM

    Breathtaking! My eyes are SO full of inspiration right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you can see how the Wingkeeper is keeping me company - inspiring in ways that I don't understand... until a wise one sheds a little light into the fertile darkness

    xox - eb.

    ReplyDelete