Important Announcement

All Norah'S Art, my Ning classroom network will be closing July 29, 2015.

Registration for the classes will end on Monday June 29, 2015

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

About self paced study format and Denmark


The Postcard Challengers are working on Week 44.  
I just finished Week 31, Denmark. 
Which is the lesson for Week 17 in A Diary of Faces. The lesson is about painting hair.

A Diary of Faces Weeks 1 through 9 is available in a Self Paced Study format.
Notice I said "Self Paced".
That means,
I changed the format by adding comment walls and a gallery forum. 

It all came down to the fact that the classroom was just too quiet.
I really enjoy having a conversation with the students
and being able to see their art
and answering their questions
and seeing them interact with all the other students. 

So, if you like that too, I hope you will jump in. 
for your self paced study. 

PS.  I will be adding a classroom for weeks 10 through 18 soon too.

3 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying the class certainly, Sharon. But I hate myself for missing out on the original class with so much more content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will lessons 10-18 be live if we missed the live first 9 lessons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will weeks 10-18 be live and can you join in if you missed the 1st 9 weeks live. I would like to do the e-Course but would hate to miss this live option too...
    Love Jeanne-Marie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me, make me smile and I never miss a one. And I just want to say Thank You for that.

Now that I can "reply" to your comment here, I will try to do that. You can "subscribe by email" by clicking on the link under the comment box on the right.