Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Wanna See My Junk

April fools


The Garden Palace parlor full of junk is the room-of-the-week.

Company is coming and I'm frantic to get ready for a fun visit.


Everything was moved into the parlor while I was working on the other rooms.


But now I've moved everything out because the parlor is the last room to reclaim and with luck and hard work, I will have this room conquered by weeks end. 



Everything in every picture is a project.


There is no way I will get all the projects finished before my visitor gets here, but I will have finished the reclamation from the unwanted furry and flying squatters who moved in during during the period of my neglect.

♥
PS...all of my online classes are marked down really really cheap. And that is no April fools joke!

4 comments:

  1. Sharon, I'm SO excited for you! How wonderful to see the Garden Palace come to life. Norah must be thrilled! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just know you will be ready when your company arrives. The Garden Palace has come a long way since you started.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Company coming is always my great motivator to get organized. Don't wear yourself out buddy, I don't need anything fancy. So happy I get to see you soon!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.