At last! I have started!
Yesterday, I took a stack of painted cardboard and started the installation of The Grid.There is not much to say about it. As it turns out, this is the easiest part of the process.
In all, I installed 14 of 199 cells. I have 5 more that are ready to install. That means I have 180 more cells to cut, paint and install.
I found this installation stage to be very exciting. For one thing, my application method worked and was fairly simple. But the best part was seeing my vision come to life. The second best thing is the way seeing this in place is so inspiring. I'm really excited to get started painting more.