Thank you to the person who suggested heat from my ailing back. The chair zone is now equipped with a heating pad and I have found that the place to be.
So, today I started to share a few minutes of this painting and decided to just show the progression of the floral on this ones head along with the commentary that flows through me and to the canvas.
- Know that there is not one square inch of the 30 X 40 canvas that I consider finished.
- I like the floral tissue that I used on the right side (see earlier post).
- I didn't want to use the same pattern on all 4.
- But I did want to use the same colors.
- The first picture above is where I left off in the last post. I painted over the area with a green. I swear, I don't remember what that was. I just wanted to block some of the red. Now, I'm thinking I would be happier if I had used white as I did on the first one on the right.
- In the second picture, I scrubbed in Golden fluid acrylic Green Gold and Jenkins Green.
- I'm not trying to get complete coverage in any parts of this canvas.
- Then I decided to use the same tissues as used on the right side but instead of tearing medium size pieces of tissue, I cut squares/rectangles approximately 1 inch and glued them over the area. Picture three.
- The colors were there but I didn't like the scale of the tiny patches of color.
- So, about 15 minutes before I had to leave to do some things, I picked up a brush and squeezed out some paint and painted a few brush stroke flowers. I'm sure I will tweak this some more but I'm pleased with the results so far.
I have a couple more post scheduled like this. It is my intention to share weather you want me to or not.
I don't want to play the Facebook game any more. I'm still gonna be there sharing some things. After today's post, I'm not going to link my blog post over there as I have been.
I hope if you are interested in seeing my shares, you will follow me in some other way. The web has become too tangled for me. Enough.
I need to simplify.