You can only ask a really really REALLY good friend or Sister-in-law to help with a project of this magnitude. And so, I admit that I took full and unashamed advantage of a really really REALLY sweet Sister-in-law last Friday. I'm so excited with the results that you know, I must share.
The underlying purpose of the project was to combined all the original dolls, reproduction dolls, finished dolls, naked dolls, arms, legs, heads and parts into one of my two glass front cabinets that face each other. Therefore, creating space for all of my jewelry making paraphernalia.
And did I tell you that nothing had been dusted or polished in years? Kristin removed everything out and onto the studio work table. She dusted everything. She polished the glass shelves and mirrors. And then I did the easy part. I put them all back and their new spots. And I ended up with plenty space for all my jewelry stuff.
All of the above pictures are from one side and the below pictures are from the other side.
|notice the doll reflections in the bead bottles and in the boxes below...cool!|
Two of the three sections of this side is for my jewelry making stuff. I haven't rounded it all up yet. This is just the tools and supplies that were on the studio work table. I will continue to gather the jewelry stuff this weekend and I sure am missing my really really REALLY sweet Sister-in-law.