and I've been running just as fast as I can.
OK...here you go
Toni Curtis and
for some Random or Unknown or Crazy things about ME.
1. Do my new shoes count? I'm not the only one in town with them. No you don't bounce off the ground.
2. I hate to shop for clothes. So I have none.
3. I love to shop for art supplies.
4. This morning I needed to paint something before I could leave the house. So I tried out these new colors on some scrap card stock. Collage fodder.
5. Last night I dreamed I was driving down a dirt road with someone and I saw a beautiful tree that had been drawn in the dirt in the field with very unusual branches. I woke up looking for my camera.
6. Today I'm wondering who did that...tree drawing in the dirt.
7. I have an article being published in Jan/Feb issue of Cloth Paper Scissors. Spectacular!
Enough for now,