Important Announcement

All Norah'S Art, my Ning classroom network will be closing July 31, 2015.

Therefore, I want to offer all of my current online classes at a huge discount starting now!

All classes are discounted at least 50 percent. You can access class information by clicking on the page buttons above or by visiting my classroom network: All Norah'S Art.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Edited to add the first stage which has been waiting to become a bag. I like to see the before and after together.


Sorry, no time for blogging-at-the-desk today or art-at-the-desk either. I haven't been at the desk since December 22nd so I am having to work-at-the-desk.

Wanted to show you another finished purse and say HAPPY NEW YEAR!
More later,
Sharon

11 comments:

  1. I believe I'm in love with this bag. I love the colors, words, textures... The inside is just as interesting. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are on a roll. This is a great bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady, you are SO creative! This is just the kind of thing that I love, where the artfulness overrides the utilitarian aspect of the purse :) It has transcended its pursiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This purse is so cute!! You have been very busy! All we have been doing is going or having parties I think we are done for awhile now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bags! I hope you keep making them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, Norah...these handbags are MAGNIFICENT!! How talented you are!! I have to know...are you selling these anywhere, and if so, where? I'd LOVE to buy one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gasp! This is INCREDIBLE! You SO need to set up at Etsy shop!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this purse! You are so darn creative!!! I can't wait to see what your musing mind thinks of next!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sharon, these purses are fantastic! I really love all the different ways that you keep using your girls. Fantastic!!! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This bag is gorgeous - i love everything about it, design, colors, shape - wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! This is pretty much the coolest bag ever!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me, make me smile and I never miss a one. And I just want to say Thank You for that.

Now that I can "reply" to your comment here, I will try to do that. You can "subscribe by email" by clicking on the link under the comment box on the right.