Alyice tagged me and somebody tagged her and I'm suppose to tag you. But first ....the rules
The rules of the game are:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.
Six unimportant things about me: Well there are a lot of unimportant things about me and they are so unimportant that I'm having a hard time thinking of them.
1. This one I thought of tonight while cooking a wonderful shrimp pasta salad. I'm a counter. Before calling dh to eat, I was spooning up some of the salad for my lunch tomorrow...one-two-three-four-five...it's about at this point that I wonder why I'm counting? I do this when making dots on my art. Like the dots around the corner of the mail art. One-two-three-four-five....why the #($#() am I counting for? (mailed those out earlier this week)
2. OK, right now I have on a red Hilfiger shirt ....and no bra. My evening attire.
3. My toenails need cutting but I would rather paint.
4. Here's one. Unimportant to you but not to me. My electricity bill this month was $91.27. Much lower than usual. I'm not sure what we are doing without.
5. My face relaxes in a frown. Well not a frown but sad because my eyes and mouth both turn down. People ask me what's the matter. I gotta remember to smile. I actually am a happy person.
6. When I'm in my car, I'm the only person on earth. I see no one, recognize no one cause I'm not looking. My family and friends know not to wave cause I never see them.
Oh dear who to tag......Oh I know, some of my recent commenter persons...Thank you, your tagged.