Saturday, May 03, 2014

dime and dirt-zone

One Hundred Faces
Face No 75

One Hundred Faces
Face No 76 and 77

This week I have been working in the dime-zone.
So called because a dime covers the face in all of these faces that form the border around the right side of my board.
All the little spots are filling with a wonderful assortment of faces. 


One Hundred Faces
A bunch of dime-size faces in the scheme of One Hundred Faces
This week I have also been working in the dirt-zone.
That would be a new tiny garden that I am excited about growing a few tomatoes, peppers, squash, cucumbers and basil.
Oh and eggplant too. 
You know pics will come soon. 
♥
ps...I can see my new tiny garden right out my kitchen window and that my friends makes me happier than you can know. 

2 comments:

  1. These tiny faces are so amazing. What a cool project this is and a joy to follow. I don't have a happy garden like yours, but I do see some iris and some newly planted flowers in pots out our kitchen window and it DOES induce such a joy-filled feeling.

    Happy weekend to you Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, as always you make me smile.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.