I told my friend, Carolynn, this week that if you just think about something and don't get it done....it is OK.
But if you write it down, then you have to do it. Therefore, I'm writing down my list for the weekend and next few days:
Oh, first, it is also OK to put things on your list that you have already done. That way you get a head start on the list. So.
1. Finish the last swirl page. (check)
2. Work on gift journal and try to finish all but cover.
3. Cut fingernails. (check)
4. Give self pedicure.
5. Write something about.....
6. Buy single edge razor blades. (check)
6a. Give self razor haircut.
7. Shop for shoes.
8. And paints. Not paints...pants...like blue jeans... I don't need blue paints. I need blue pants.
9. Finish mail art and get ready to mail Monday.
10. There has been a call for cookies. Make cookie/pringle can.
11. Look for the big art table under all the art supplies.
12. Call Susan and see if I can borrow her sizzix frame dies. Thought I bought one. Might find it when I find the big art table.
13. Wash towels.
14. Enough dust has now collected on the dresser. Remove it.
That's all I'm writing down. I'm thinking about some other things but not writing them down. When you write it down, it's a promise to yourself. When you think about things it's day dreaming.
15. Start the one-a-day stencil or hand carved stamp challenge with myself. Inspired by Judy Wise. We're doin it.